We recently returned from a 2 night weekend stay, 7/14-16/2017 at the Wingate by Wyndham Richmond Short Pump Mall at 13991 North Gayton Rd.Richmond VA 23233.

We were very disappointed and insulted by the hotels front desk staff Ms. Daljeet and manager Titus Wolfs, treatment and unaccommodating manner in which we received upon arrival. Upon arrival to the hotel at 10:30 A.M. we were informed that check in is 3 pm which we already knew and had no issue with that.

As a result we inquired and requested that our luggage be stored in hopes of using the pool until we could check in. 1 We were told there was no storage space to hold luggage 2. It was against policy for us to use the pool as we were not registered guest 3. We would not be able to sit and wait in the lobby lounge area until check in time 4.

Instead it was suggested that we take our luggage and walk over to the Short Pump Mall, until check-in I subsequently introduced myself to Mr. Wolf as a licensed independent travel agent from NYC, in hopes of receiving some kind of courtesy with accommodating our needs, this went on deaf ear. As a result of Wolf demeanor I told him of my plan to cease referring clients to their property, he uncaringly shrugged his shoulders and said he didnt care. It is noteworthy that while we were told we could not occupy the lounge area, several minutes later I observed a group of approximately 25 Caucasian young adults who had already checked out and were waiting for their transportation to be picked up (as per Ms.

Daljeet). The group congregated in the lobby and lounge area, sitting on the floor, eating, braiding hair laughing and talking loud for at least a 1.5 hours. My question to you is, why it was ok for this group to utilize the above mentioned areas and we werent allowed to sit in the lobby area with 3 young infants/children, and we were just a party of 12 including the children.

Needless to say, the under tone displayed was so obvious and attitude exhibited has me reevaluating a professional as well as personal relationship with Wingate by Wyndham.Lynn Jackson

Review about: Wingate By Wyndham Manager.

Had an Experience with Wingate by Wyndham?

Comments