Cleanliness
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation
Quality of Food

I arrived at the hotel late and had to wait for a rep to come to the deskto check me in. When I got to the room to take a shower and bathe my infant it was apparent that my infant was not getting a bath as I didn't even want to shower in the tub that wouldn't drain properly as during my shower water was over my ankles the entire time.

Once my child was asleep I went down to the desk to see about chaining rooms in the morning unfortunately no one was manning the desk only a sign stating they we're currently assisting another guest and to use the phone. I went back to my room and in the am went to get a new room and see about having one next to my other guests who were arriving that day, they gave me a room and told me my other party would be in the room next to me. Later that day my other party checked in and they were told that the room next to mine was not available.

They were hassled by the rep about the room sand not being liable for it. The conditions of my first room were horrible the second room was not as bad but still not ok.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wingate By Wyndham Room.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jun 24, 2017.

Comments