I stayed in Wingate Hotel for one night while traveling through Tennessee and have been subjected to a barrage of harrassing phone calls from GMC Vacations since returning home.My number is on the do-not-call registry, but they keep calling up to 5 times a day.

They inform me that since I stayed in a Wingate, I have a business relationship with GMC Vacations. I have never heard of GMC Vacations.

I will never stay at a Wingate again.

They shouldbe required to disclose their business relationship to the public before selling/sharing your information.They should have to stop calling you immediately when you ask them to do so.

Had an Experience with Wingate by Wyndham?

Comments

GMC Vacations is not associated with Wingate by Wyndham. They purchase contact information on people who have recently stayed at hotels from credit card companies. This is an independant LLC with very shady marketing practices.

Econo Lodge - Knoxville Tn Econo Lodge "Hello, I'm writing about my recent stay at a choice hotel. On Friday 09/08/17 I checked in to room 236 in Knoxville TN's Econo Lodge at 500 Lovell Rd. I'm..." Read more Bluegreen Resorts - WARNING - Top 5 Timeshare Scams - Share your thoughts feelings and dealings about your resort! Bluegreen Resorts "Timeshare owners beware! According to the FTC, numerous state attorney generals, BBB and other trusted sources, timeshare owners and consumers going on timeshare presentations are under attack. Anyone who has..." Read more Motel 6 - Room Review Motel 6 "When we opened the door it was obvious the room had not been cleaned from the last guest from the smell and just looking around..." Read more Silverleaf Resorts - Where do I start? Silverleaf Resorts "I have been a Silverleaf Resort owner for over 20 years. Purchasing a Presidential with Endless Escape (paid top dollar). And ever since Holiday Inn Resorts took over it has..." Read more Spates The Florist And Garden Center - Spates the Florist - DO NOT order online. Spates The Florist And Garden Center "I am very displeased with Spates the Florist and Garden Center. I intend not to purchase from this business again. A note of disclosure before I detail the problem I..." Read more Tj Maxx - Gum in my online order Tj Maxx "I recently received an online order. I sent it back today. The bralette I ordered was opened and someone stuck gum on the bralette with a now and later wrapper...." Read more Clay Cooley - Crooks Clay Cooley "I bought a car with them and they knew of my credit situation. I had a bankruptcy and they had the paperwork. They got me approved anyway, I signed for..." Read more Lazboy - Arm pad depressed after 2 years. Lazboy "We bought a Lazyboy sofa & 2 swivel chairs in May of 2015. We loved them till we noticed that the foam in the arm rest of one of the..." Read more