2.5

So I just staied 3 nights in grand bloinc mich windgate . it had mold in my room and the walls where falling apart the hotel was junk and on top of it all I got charged $330 dollars for a room that was not worth $60 dollars a night .when I told frontdesk they did nothing they didn't and would not give me a number to get this taken care of . the mold Is a health hazard guess you guys just care about the money not the hralth and safety of your guest .I fill let down and not carried about as a guest.Would like to hear back from someone on this but that more than likely won't happen but if you have any ?

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to issue a partial refund. This person is overall dissatisfied with Wingate by Wyndham and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Holiday Inn that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Wingate by Wyndham.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hotels and Resorts category for more informed decision or compare Wingate by Wyndham to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Wingate by Wyndham?

Comments